Information Technology Project Manager (Deputy PM)
Location: Washington, DC, United States
Date Posted: Jul 11, 2023
RESULTS. INNOVATION. VALUES. ACCOUNTABILITY.
That’s RIVA. Our employee-first approach has manifested a culture that attracts the best and brightest. By investing in people firsts, and providing a flexible work environment, our employees have higher moral, higher productivity rates, and lower turnover. At RIVA, people are our #1 priority.
RIVA is currently seeking a Deputy Information Technology Project Manager to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Washington D.C/Virtual. The qualified applicant will become part of the HHS OIG Information Technology Service Desk Support and Engineering Services Program. The IT Project Manager leads and directs all Contractor personnel in the execution of all tasks related to program and project management and engineering and operations support for HHS OIG Facilities Management Division.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Directly supports the IT PM in execution of all tasks related to program and project management, transition, IT financial management services, communication, and training services.
- Manage direct reports who provide professional services in support of the program, such as: Facilities, IT (Tier II/III support), Infrastructure, Disaster Recovery, AWS, Security, Quality Assurance, and IT Service Desk (Tier I Support).
- Proactively monitor industry and Government trends and conduct independent research on potential use in alignment with relevant HHS OIG business and technology strategies.
- Oversee execution of all tasks in a manner consistent with service level agreements, industry best practices, and execution standards.
- Support management of all staff ensuring proper execution of tasks, completion of work assignments, and professionalism.
- Coordinates with the Senior IT Project Manager (Lead PM, Administrative and Technical) during the invoicing process to ensure billing accuracy.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- 7+ years of experience with a Bachelor’s
- Current Project Management Institute (PMI®) Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification or Federal Acquisition Certification for Program and Project Managers (FAC-P/PM) Senior Level (Level III) certification.
- Minimum 5 years of experience managing/coordinating cross-functional teams to support service desk, facilities, and knowledge management efforts.
- A minimum of 5 years of technical experience managing, maturing, and modernizing IT service delivery for a contract or program of similar size, scope, and complexity to this task order. This experience shall encompass support for remote and geographically dispersed users.
- Experience implementing SLAs and performance metrics on a contract of similar size, scope, and complexity.
- Experience with developing and managing a customer-focused continuous improvement program.
- Familiarity with IT Service Management toolsets such as ServiceNow: ITBM for Project Management and Reporting.
- Independently executes technical writing activities in support of strategy, planning, execution, and reporting.
- Must be a US Citizen and have the ability to obtain public trust clearance.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, or a related field.
- ITIL Foundation v3 or later
RIVA Solutions is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any protect class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please email [email protected]. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.