Drupal Web Developer
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: , United States
Date Posted: Sep 21, 2023
RESULTS. INNOVATION. VALUES. ACCOUNTABILITY.
That’s RIVA. Our employee-first approach has manifested a culture that attracts the best and brightest. By investing in people firsts, and providing a flexible work environment, our employees have higher moral, higher productivity rates, and lower turnover. At RIVA, people are our #1 priority.
We are looking for a Mid Level Drupal web dev who specializes in creating and maintaining websites using Drupal, a popular open-source content management system (CMS).
The requirements for this position are as follows:
- Proficiency in Drupal: The candidate should have 3 - 5 years experience
in using Drupal to create websites, including customizing themes,
creating custom modules, and implementing custom functionality.
- Proficiency in Drupal CMS: The candidate should have 3 – 5 years experience in developing and maintaining Drupal 8 and 9 websites, including custom themes, custom modules and core patching.
- Strong understanding of Composer: Candidate should be applying compose based updates to Drupal core, contrib module, as well as applying composer defined patch files. Candidates should be able to instantiate new Drupal sites in sub-directories using Composer.
- Drupal Development: Candidates should have a solid understanding of
PHP, Composer, Twig Templates, and Drupal CMS.
- Understanding of Drupal Theming: The candidate should understand
Drupal theming, including creating and customizing Drupal themes,
understanding of Drupal's theme system and template files.
- Understanding of Drupal's Module System: The candidate should have
an understanding of Drupal's module system, including defining and creating new modules.
- Understanding of Virtual Servers: The candidate must understand virtual servers or virtual server orchestration tools such as Lando, Docker, Kubernetes, Virtual Box, VMware or some other Virtual Machine. Candidate must be able to persist changes to Virtual machines either via images layers or mounted directories.
- Demonstrated Ability to Problem Solve: Candidates must be able to approach problems with a goal-oriented focus that is both reliable and adaptable.
- Ability to operate independently: The candidate MUST be able to
operate without explicit supervision or detailed guidance.
- Ability to Communicate: The candidate MUST have excellent
communication skills and be able to describe their tasks on a daily
basis, work effectively as a member of a Team, and articulate any blockers or
problems their having.
- Accelerated Skills:
- Understanding of Cloud Servers: Candidate should have experience
working in cloud servers such as Azure, AWS, Pantheon, or Aquia.
- Understanding of virtual Servers: Candidate should have experience
working with virtual servers such a Docker or Kubernetes.
- Demonstrated Continuous learning: The candidate should have an eagerness to learn deeper technical tools and to stay up to date with the latest Drupal technologies and best practices.
- Understanding of agile methodology: Candidate should understand the agile method and process for website development/O&M.
RIVA Solutions is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any protect class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please email [email protected]. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.