Oracle EBS Techno-Functional Expert
Location: Bethesda, MD, United States
Date Posted: Aug 23, 2023
RESULTS. INNOVATION. VALUES. ACCOUNTABILITY.
That’s RIVA. Our employee-first approach has manifested a culture that attracts the best and brightest. By investing in people firsts, and providing a flexible work environment, our employees have higher moral, higher productivity rates, and lower turnover. At RIVA, people are our #1 priority.
Bethesda, MD/ Hybrid
This position will primarily support the United States Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) Program Support Center (PSC) in a billable capacity.
We are seeking an Oracle EBS Techno-Functional expert to support the Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) based Federal Financials system used by HHS for integrated department-wide financial management and supports PSC's Accounting Services and reporting. The desired candidate will work as part of a Tier II team to provide operations support, process tickets, support identification and resolution of issues, support requirements, testing and stabilization that requires in-depth technical and functional knowledge of Oracle EBS.
- Provide functional and technical expertise in Oracle EBS Financial modules
- Responsible for Operations support for PA, AR, AP, PO, iProcurement, GL, FV, including Year-End Close, Month-End Close activities
- Responsible for customer support and outreach activities including providing user training, developing job aids and conducting office hours
- Responsible for supporting organization change management tasks for system and business process changes
- Responsible for supporting implementation for system solutions for federal mandates like G-Invoicing
- Triage, analyze Oracle application issues received from the customers through the Helpdesk
- Provide support for translating customer business requirements to system requirements
- Provide support for Integration testing, User Acceptance Testing during Release cycles
- Responsible to develop ad-hoc SQL queries and reports, analyze complex data sets in response to RFIs
- Provide support for data entry and setups required for implementation
- Responsible for incorporating new solutions to the business, resolve issues more efficiently, reduce repetitive tasks and support users performing mission critical business functions
- Troubleshoot technical and functional issues involving SQL, PL/SQL, data fixes and provide solutions through configurations, setup changes
- Support ITSM activities, work on Incident Requests, Service Requests, Change Requests and Root Cause Analysis / Problems
- Provide support in a fast paced Agile environment
- 6+ years of experience in Oracle EBusiness Suite including R12
- Strong experience providing operations and maintenance support of Oracle EBS Financial Modules - iProcurement, Purchasing (PO), Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Receivable (AR), Budget Execution (BE), Projects (PA)
- Knowledge of Oracle Forms, Reports, Workflow, SQL, PL/SQL
- Knowledge of Procure-to-Pay process, Federal accounting and business processes
- Experience working on CEMLIs
- Experience investigating, researching, and resolving production issues and performing Root Cause Analysis
- Ability to develop test scenarios, support unit testing and user acceptance testing
- Ability to support requirements gathering with end users, conduct workshops, develop requirements, and design documents
- Experience working on helpdesk support services in an ITSM environment
- Experience in requirements analysis, solution design, configurations, testing, documentation
- Experience providing customer support
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to adapt to changing business processes, technologies, and environments
- Knowledge of MS Teams, OneNote, MS Planner, Excel
- Ability to obtain and maintain Public Trust Clearance.
- Experience working on implementation and support of Oracle EBS at federal agencies
- Experience working on G-Invoicing solution
- Experience working in an Agile Environment
- Knowledge of Federal Accounting, USSGLs
- Working knowledge of JIRA, Kanban Processes
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Information Systems or related fields
- Oracle certification - preferred
- Clearance: Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
RIVA Solutions is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any protect class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please email [email protected]. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.