Case Processing Analyst Supervisor/Team Lead
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Atlanta, GA, United States
Date Posted: Sep 25, 2023
RESULTS. INNOVATION. VALUES. ACCOUNTABILITY.
That’s RIVA. Our employee-first approach has manifested a culture that attracts the best and brightest. By investing in people firsts, and providing a flexible work environment, our employees have higher moral, higher productivity rates, and lower turnover. At RIVA, people are our #1 priority.
RIVA Solutions is looking for a Case Processing Analyst Supervisor/Team Lead for our contract with the Department of Labor (DOL) Office of Foriegn Labor Certification (OFLC). The Case Processing Analyst (CPA) Supervisor/Team Lead is accountable to the contractor’s program manager for the completeness, accuracy, and timeliness of the work of the analysts and the quality and accuracy of the work product submitted to the federal staff for interim and final determinations. The CPA Supervisor/Team Lead positions are critical to maintaining quality control over work products submitted to the federal staff.
Specifically, the CPA Supervisor/Team Lead will:
- Maintain and implement current program and administrative policies and procedures and remain knowledgeable of changes in procedures and practices.
- Ensure that the OFLC’s goals and objectives are communicated to the team.
- Train or arrange for the training of team members as needed.
- Ensure that assignments are made to analysts on the team to which the CPA Supervisor/Team Lead is assigned in a timely manner and consistent with efficient processing.
- Monitor, document and report work progress and overall case status to the program manager in accordance with a schedule agreed to between the program manager and the center director.
- Report to the Program Manager periodically on team and individual work performance and accomplishments, problems, progress in mastering tasks and work processes, and individual and team training needs.
- Identify performance and/or behavioral issues and provide individual coaching and disciplinary actions to analysts as needed and under the direction of the Program Manager.
- Prepare a variety of documents, correspondence, and reports using word processing and database software.
- Demonstrate support of organizational priorities and initiatives and to promote these ideas to the CPAs in his/her work group.
- Apply a wide range of qualitative and/or quantitative methods to identify, assess, analyze and improve team effectiveness, efficiency and work product.
- Answer e-mails and telephone calls promptly and in a courteous, business-like manner.
- Otherwise support the Program Manager in accomplishing program objectives.
- Use databases and spreadsheets to keep a record of work completed.
- Work in a high-pressure work environment with the ability to interact with people at all levels.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, or work experience of five (5) years in a field or discipline that demonstrates specific analytical and communication skills, both orally and in writing.
Required analytical and communications knowledge, skills, and abilities must be in the following areas:
- Minimum three (3) years of work experience in a field or discipline that demonstrates specific analytical and communication skills, both orally and in writing.
- Minimum two (2) years of management experience in a production environment is required.
- There is no substitution of education for experience as a manager.
- Analytical Thinking: Research and resolve problems by using a logical, systematic, sequential approach.
- Organizational Skills: Prioritize work and plan and manage time effectively using multi-tasking skills to accomplish workload goals and complete assignments within appropriate time frame.
- Ability to Adapt: Adjust to frequent changes in policies and procedures; demonstrate flexibility and initiative in daily work.
- Communication: Efficiently share acquired program and medical knowledge with staff, claimants, doctors, vendors, and representatives; tailor written communication, language and telephone etiquette to effectively reach an audience.
- Collaboration: Work with and mentor others in a productive manner; identify and present information, data or arguments in support of a decision.
- Self-Management: Ensure that work is complete and accurate, make difficult decisions independently and in a timely manner and manage conflict in a professional manner.
- Fostering Teamwork: Share expertise and provide assistance to team members, listen, respond and express disagreement constructively and give honest and constructive feedback to team members.
RIVA Solutions is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any protect class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please email [email protected]. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.