Title: Project Manager
Clearance: Qualified candidates must be US citizens and able to obtain a minimum of a Public Trust clearance
RESULTS. INNOVATION. VALUES. ACCOUNTABILITY.
That’s RIVA. Our employee-first approach has manifested a culture that attracts the best and brightest. By investing in people firsts, and providing a flexible work environment, our employees have higher moral, higher productivity rates, and lower turnover. At RIVA, people are our #1 priority.
ADP is the platform that facilitates the CI/CD services by leveraging the latest CI/CD toolchains, containerization technologies, and utilizes USPTO approved internal and external cloud solutions. SCDAD seeks to continue to advance its ADP platform with the implementation of pipeline as code. This will empower agile development teams by providing them the freedom to take control of their application development activities throughout the DevSecOps pipeline, while adhering to the USPTO DevSecOps Policy. SCDAD’s goal is to make available a platform that ensures all Agile Teams deliver business value to their product owners and application users/customers.
The scope of this requirement is to provide Product Ownership for ADP Platform. This will include: the day- to-day operations and maintenance support, business process documentation, requirements analysis, development of user stories, functional and technical elaboration, coding, testing, production/release support, defect/bug fixes, and timely administrative support. Work will be prioritized by the Lead Product Owner (LPO) during Release/Sprint Planning based on business priorities.
- Strategic Planning and Road mapping
- Collaborate with government product owners to define and maintain the product roadmap, ensuring alignment with organizational goals and market needs.
- Collaborate with customers and stakeholders to define desired outcomes, key performance indicators (KPIs), and customer success metrics.
- Product Backlog and Development
- Define and prioritize the product backlog, ensuring that the team is working on stories that maximize business value and deliver necessary fixes and functionality to all customers.
- Work closely with the Technical Lead to ensure that the development team understands the vision, goals, and priorities of the product.
- Customer and Stakeholder Engagement
- Act as the primary liaison between the business and technical teams, ensuring that requirements are clearly understood and translated into actionable tasks.
- Manage stakeholder expectations and keep them informed of progress.
- Work directly with customers to gather feedback, define outcomes, and ensure that the product is meeting their needs.
- Agile Process and Governance
- Participate in Agile ceremonies, including sprint planning, daily stand-ups, and sprint reviews.
- Accept or reject work results and confirm that work is aligned with the product roadmap and organizational goals.
- Ensure compliance with the USPTO DevSecOps Policy and other governance principles.
- Monitoring and Reporting
- Monitor the progress of product development, as well as adoption and utilization metrics, to make data-driven decisions.
- Regularly report on product performance, customer engagement, and achievement of KPIs to senior management and stakeholders.
- Bachelors degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in product management or a similar role.
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) or similar Agile certification is a plus.
- Familiarity with CI/CD tools like GitLab CI/CD, Jenkins, and AWS.
- Basic understanding of containerization technologies such as Docker/Podman, ECS, and Kubernetes.
- Experience with Agile project management tools like Rally.
- Familiarity with security controls and best practices, including SAST, DAST, and IAST.
- Experience with monitoring tools like Splunk and Tableau is a plus.
- Strong leadership and decision-making skills.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management abilities.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to articulate and translate the business vision into actionable tasks for the development team.
- Project Management Professional, PMP, Preferred
- Certified Scrum Master, CSM, Preferred
RIVA Solutions is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any protect class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please email [email protected]. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.