Special Project Analyst
Location: Washington, DC, United States
Date Posted: Oct 31, 2023
RESULTS. INNOVATION. VALUES. ACCOUNTABILITY.
That’s RIVA. Our employee-first approach has manifested a culture that attracts the best and brightest. By investing in people firsts, and providing a flexible work environment, our employees have higher moral, higher productivity rates, and lower turnover. At RIVA, people are our #1 priority.
Title: Special Project Manager
Location: Washington, DC
Terms: Full-Time | Hybrid
Clearance: DHS/CBP Suitability clearance strongly desired
Description: This position will be in support of The Office of Faculties and Asset Management (OFAM) delivers real property, energy and environmental, fleet, uniform, personal property inventory, and other asset and administrative management services support to U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) employees and facilities nationwide.
- Partner with internal and external Subject Matter Experts within CBP communications Offices to identify, develop, and recommend techniques to communicate operational policies, procedures, and information tailors to unique Program Management Offices.
- Team lead to execute programmatic decisions and own workstreams for communications plan development.
- Ability to own and delegate specific work tasks without much coaching.
- Creative lead to implement and evaluate department wide strategic initiatives and goals.
- Ideal candidate will be able to attend meeting with executive level leadership, develop meeting minutes, develop after action items/reports, and execute requests without the explicit direction of leadership.
- Ensure project tasks are being delegated and tracked through execution while having the ability to pivot at leadership discretion.
To excel in this role, the ideal candidate should possess the following qualifications and attributes:
- Communication Expertise: Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, to effectively convey operational policies, procedures, and information to various stakeholders.
- Program Management Experience: Experience in program management and a clear understanding of how to develop and execute communication plans.
- Leadership Abilities: Demonstrated leadership skills, including the ability to lead and guide a team, delegate tasks, and make strategic decisions.
- Autonomy: A high level of self-motivation and the ability to work independently and proactively.
- Strategic Thinking: Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills to implement and evaluate department-wide initiatives.
- Professionalism: The ability to interact with executive-level leadership in a professional and confident manner.
- Develop, maintain, and implement a Communications Plan which provides a strategy and tactical approach for establishing, promoting, and maintaining communication and the collaborative efforts with its workforce, customers, service delivery partners, and stakeholders.
- The Communications Plan shall provide standards for consistent, accurate, and scheduled communications; provide awareness, update the workforce on and promote mission, vision, and cultural values; and establish capabilities for enhanced visibility of organizational services and accomplishments.
RIVA Solutions is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any protect class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please email [email protected]. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.