RESULTS. INNOVATION. VALUES. ACCOUNTABILITY.
That’s RIVA. Our employee-first approach has manifested a culture that attracts the best and brightest. By investing in people firsts, and providing a flexible work environment, our employees have higher moral, higher productivity rates, and lower turnover. At RIVA, people are our #1 priority.
Title: Task Order Program Manager (TOPM) – OIPS
Location: Washington, DC (hybrid, on-site)
Clearance: MUST HAVE A SECRET CLEARANCE
RIVA Solutions is seeking an IT Task Order Program Manager to support Department of Commerce customers in managing complex multi-order IT related contracts. The Task Order Program Manager (TOPM) will serve as the primary POC to the Government customers for the scope; monitor performance and execution of matter regarding reporting of performance data; ensure proper execution of tasks and completion of work assignments performed by RIVA contractor staff. The TOPM/TM will manage overall task order performance and be readily available to respond to Government questions, concerns, and comments, as well as be proactive in alerting the Government to potential contractual or programmatic issues.
The Ideal candidate will have a customer service mindset with a passion for problem-solving and issue resolution. This person will be responsible for all day-to-day interaction with key personnel on the contract level and serve as the primary coordinator between the RIVA Corporate Team and the respective Government customer(s). They will be expected to champion the RIVA Employee First Management Approach, which rewards hard work, positive attitudes, innovation and teamwork with benefits and perks crowdsourced directly from our employees.
- Oversee transition activities to include staffing, knowledge transfer, and execution of all Task Order activities.
- · Understand and ensure alignment with strategic directions for the infrastructure function at the enterprise level.
- · Assess the relative impact of IT industry trends to current and future enterprise infrastructure needs and projects.
- · Interface with business unit executives and other IT functional area executives to define infrastructure support initiatives and solutions for improving service efficiency and effectiveness.
- · Lead the development of infrastructure strategy, architecture, service delivery standards, and procedures for the enterprise.
- · Analyze and predict trends and develop long-range plans designed to maintain cost effectiveness and competitiveness of the enterprise’s IT infrastructure.
- · Participate in IT strategy planning activities, bringing a current knowledge and future vision of infrastructure technology and systems and best practices (e.g., ITIL) as related to the needs of the business.
- · Proactively research and recommend courses of action to prevent problems and to maintain high infrastructure service levels for the user community.
- · Utilize metrics, key performance indicators, and service level agreements for driving the performance of IT service delivery.
- · Minimum Education: BS/BA degree (Business or IT related field)
- · Minimum Experience: 8 years of recent IT experience managing multiple, cross‐functional teams or projects consisting of no less than 100 personnel and advising senior level management and key stakeholders.
- · ITIL V4 Foundations or framework Certification.
- · Project Management Professional (PMP®) Certification, or equivalent.
- · Experience in a business or IT field.
- · Experience in at least one of the following areas: enterprise architecture, network design and administration, data center operations, database administration, and systems programming and administration.
- · Demonstrated experience in planning, directing, and managing the development, implementation, and performance of IT managed service solutions similar in size, and complexity as referenced in this Task Order.
- · Demonstrated experience with the management and supervision of employees of various labor categories and skills within programs similar in size, scope, and complexity as proposed for this Task Order.
- · Demonstrated ability for oral and written communication with the highest levels of management.
- · Demonstrated experience transitioning efforts similar in size, scope, and complexity to this Task Order.
- · Demonstrated experience with managing performance metric contracts that must conform to performance standards.
- · Experience managing Federal contracts at the Task Order level and related principles of execution.
- · Experience managing customer deliverables and compliances and ensure required reporting information is accurate, complete, and submitted in accordance with the TO/contract.
- · Experience providing daily management direction and services to the TO including managing cost, performance, and schedule requirements throughout TO execution to ensure on-time, on-budget, and high-quality results.
- · Excellent communication skills (oral and written) and strong interpersonal skills, able to interface with all functions internal and external to the organization.
- · Ability to identify, manage, and work to mitigate project risks.
- · Experience managing direct reports and subcontractors.
- · Ability to perform administrative duties related to the TO with ultimate responsibility for the resolution of all TO performance issues
RIVA Solutions is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any protect class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please email [email protected]. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.