Location: Fort Sam Houston, TX, United States
Date Posted: Nov 8, 2023
RESULTS. INNOVATION. VALUES. ACCOUNTABILITY.
That’s RIVA. Our employee-first approach has manifested a culture that attracts the best and brightest. By investing in people firsts, and providing a flexible work environment, our employees have higher moral, higher productivity rates, and lower turnover. At RIVA, people are our #1 priority.
Title: Background Check Administrator (BCA)
Location: Fort Sam Houston, TX
Clearance: All qualified candidates must have a minimum of an active DoD Secret level clearance. By virtue of that, all must be US Citizens.
The U.S. Army Installation Management Command (IMCOM), Family and Morale, Welfare, and Recreation Program (FMWRP) is an organization dedicated to serving the needs of our Soldiers and their Families by offering a variety of entertainment, recreation and restaurant facilities on Army installations worldwide. This position will support IMCOM's mission to support expediting the processing and submission of IMCOM child services background checks and investigation requests.
The BCA processes, coordinates, submits, and tracks Child Services Background Checks (CSBC) and compiles the interim and final childcare suitability results provided by the DAG1 CSSC.
Additional responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
· Initiating, coordinating, tracking, and status reporting of background checks and investigations to ensure timely and accurate completion;
· Assisting, supporting, and coaching Functional Managers and applicants (via written and verbal communication) with completion of background check and investigation documents to facilitate timely and accurate processing;
· Producing a variety of documents (i.e., correspondence, memorandums, publications, operating procedures, forms, reports, spreadsheets, charts, tables, graphs, etc.) using Microsoft Office (i.e., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, ) and other automated systems; proof-reading and ensuring accuracy of such documents prior to distribution/printing (including accurate data, spelling, punctuation, grammar, and government/military formatting); providing input to government documents upon request;
· Must have a minimum of an active DoD Secret level security clearance
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Strong knowledge of the MS Office Suite
· Must be highly organized
· Strong customer service skills
RIVA Solutions is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any protect class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please email [email protected]. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.