Location: Bethesda, MD, United States
Date Posted: Nov 13, 2023
Full-time | Bethesda, MD (Hybrid) | Public Trust Required
RESULTS. INNOVATION. VALUES. ACCOUNTABILITY.
That’s RIVA. Our employee-first approach has manifested a culture that attracts the best and brightest. By investing in people firsts, and providing a flexible work environment, our employees have higher moral, higher productivity rates, and lower turnover. At RIVA, people are our #1 priority.
This position will primarily support the United States Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) Program Support Center (PSC) in a billable capacity.
We are seeking a Functional Business Analyst to support the Federal Financials systems used by HHS. The desired candidate will work as part of a Tier II team to provide customer outreach support, operations support, process tickets, support identification and resolution of issues, support requirements, testing and stabilization.
· Responsible for customer support and outreach activities including schedule, plan, and lead requirements gathering and review meetings
· Conduct and provide user trainings, developing job aids, and conducting office hours
· Gather, review and analyze business and industry data, including KPIs, financial reports and other key metrics using data analytics tools
· Triage, analyze application issues received from the customers through the Helpdesk
· Provide support for translating customer business requirements to system requirements
· Provide support for Integration testing, User Acceptance Testing during Release cycles
· Responsible to develop ad-hoc SQL queries and reports, analyze complex data sets in response to RFIs
· Provide support for data entry and setups required for implementation
· Responsible for incorporating new solutions to the business, resolve issues more efficiently, reduce repetitive tasks and support users performing mission critical business functions
· Troubleshoot technical and functional issues involving SQL, PL/SQL, data fixes and provide solutions through configurations, setup changes
· Support ITSM activities, work on Incident Requests, Service Requests, Change Requests and Root Cause Analysis / Problems
· Provide support in a fast-paced Agile environment
· 3-5 Years of experience preferably supporting Federal programs
· Bachelor's degree in computer information systems or related fields
· Experience working on helpdesk support services in an ITSM environment
· Experience investigating, researching, and resolving production issues and performing Root Cause Analysis
· Ability to develop test scenarios, support unit testing and user acceptance testing
· Ability to support requirements gathering with end users, conduct training workshops, develop requirements, and design documents
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Ability to adapt to changing business processes, technologies, and environments
· Working knowledge of JIRA, Kanban Processes
· Knowledge of MS Teams, OneNote, MS Planner, Excel
· Experience working on support of Oracle EBS at federal agencies
· Experience working on G-Invoicing solution
· Experience working in an Agile Environment
· Knowledge of Federal Accounting, USSGLs
· Change Management Certification - (preferred)
RIVA Solutions is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any protect class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please email [email protected]. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.