RESULTS. INNOVATION. VALUES. ACCOUNTABILITY.
That’s RIVA. Our employee-first approach has manifested a culture that attracts the best and brightest. By investing in people firsts, and providing a flexible work environment, our employees have higher moral, higher productivity rates, and lower turnover. At RIVA, people are our #1 priority.
Title: Knowledge Management Specialist - OCIO
Location: Washington, DC (hybrid, 3 days on-site)
Clearance: Qualified candidates must be US citizens and able to obtain a minimum of Secret Clearance
RIVA Solutions is seeking a Knowledge Management Specialist (KMS) to support OS OCIO with designing, administering, and maintaining an information Portal to provide up-to-date information regarding DOC policies, plans, and implementation status for the CUI program for OS OCIO, to include the Economic Development Administration (EDA), Minority Business Development Agency (MBDA), Office of the Under Secretary for Economic Affairs (OUSEA) and the Herbert C. Hoover Building (HCHB) Network (HCHBnet). The ideal candidate will have a customer service mindset and focus to assist in establishing processes and procedures to facilitate easy access, sharing, and dissemination of information with DOC customers at the direction of the government.
- Assists in the design, development, and implementation of Knowledge Management (KM) strategies.
- Apply expertise in KM tools and deploy information management and content management strategies and experience.
- Comprehend and recognize key barriers to KM behavioral change and develop effective change management programs.
- Analyze business processes, interview stakeholders, and evaluate strategic and IT plans to develop KM programs.
- Develop KM governance structures and processes for implementing KM programs and systems and provide consulting thought leadership on current best practices in KM, portal design, and intellectual capital and content management.
- Develop content (i.e., portals, web pages, dashboards, queries, and reports) to support ad hoc and recurring mission tasking, share operational information and products, as well as facilitate data pulls with supplemental queries and/or dashboard development.
- Monitor collaboration tools and facilitate communication within the tools.
- Provide one-on-one guidance and troubleshooting of knowledge management tools to current operations personnel.
- Leverage knowledge management concepts and collaborative tools including software applications and IT systems that are within the DOC community.
- Train and educate front-end users on the knowledge management tools and processes being leveraged.
- Develop reports as required to support operations, write knowledge content as required, and prepare presentations for senior management to support recommended changes, new initiatives, or enhancements at the direction of the government.
- Minimum Education: Minimum Education: BS Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience providing CUI program support to an Executive Branch Department/Agency or Defense Industrial Base partner
- Prior federal experience at Department of Commerce Bureau (NOAA, Census, PTO, etc.)
- Ability to provide technical assistance for analyzing user needs, translating them into requirements, and developing associated SharePoint, Excel, SQL solutions with minimal guidance based on government requirements.
- Ability to coordinate efforts to mainstream knowledge management into core activities and projects, independently build partnerships, and promotes initiatives to identify, create and share knowledge relevant to solving issues and maximizing opportunities.
- Ability to promote collaborative tools to facilitate sharing of ideas and work among internal teams and external customers.
RIVA Solutions is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any protect class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please email [email protected]. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.