RESULTS. INNOVATION. VALUES. ACCOUNTABILITY.
That’s RIVA. Our employee-first approach has manifested a culture that attracts the best and brightest. By investing in people firsts, and providing a flexible work environment, our employees have higher moral, higher productivity rates, and lower turnover. At RIVA, people are our #1 priority.
Title: Senior Project Analyst
Location: Air National Guard Readiness Center – Joint Base Andrews, Maryland
Terms: Full-Time | Hybrid
Clearance: All qualified candidates must have a minimum of an active DoD Secret level security clearance. By virtue of that, US Citizenship is required.
Travel: 0% -20%
RIVA Solutions, Inc. is seeking support for The Air National Guard. The ideal candidate should be adaptable to such changes and ensure that timely and continuing guidance and assistance are provided to Government leaders and offices, through ensuring consistent and efficient business processes. Experience such as interfacing with senior military and civilian officials and the protocol involved is desirable. Work experience in organizational analysis, writing, and research demonstrated by positions held in those career fields is desired.
- The ability to make informal judgements and timely decisions
- Skilled in oral and written communications
- Experience and capability to analyze complex technical issues and presenting them in clear and concise language
- Experience in briefing senior leadership
- Demonstrated leadership and managerial abilities essential to successful accomplishment of multiple tasks
- Demonstrated knowledge of functions and missions of the National Guard and its role and organizational relationships within the DoD
- Knowledge and experience in electronic task management systems
- Ability to work in a professional environment and maintain professional behavior
- Prior working experience with Department of Defense component
- Experience interfacing with senior military and civilian officials and the protocol involved
- Work experience in organizational analysis, writing, and research demonstrated by positions held in those career fields
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality due to the sensitivity of information being processed through the National Guard Bureau
- Preferred educational background may be from one of the following fields of study: Business/Public Administration, Business Management, Public Policy, Economics, or Marketing
RIVA Solutions is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any protect class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please email [email protected]
. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.