RESULTS. INNOVATION. VALUES. ACCOUNTABILITY.
That’s RIVA. Our employee-first approach has manifested a culture that attracts the best and brightest. By investing in people firsts, and providing a flexible work environment, our employees have higher moral, higher productivity rates, and lower turnover. At RIVA, people are our #1 priority.
Title: Business Process Analyst
Location: Temple Arlington Readiness Center – Arlington, Virginia
Terms: Full-Time | Hybrid
Clearance: All qualified candidates must have a minimum of an active DoD Secret level security clearance. By virtue of that, US Citizenship is required.
Travel: 0% -20%
RIVA Solutions, Inc. is seeking support for The National Guard Bureau (NGB). NGB uses a Task Management Tool to effectively provide direct mission support to the Office of the Chief, NGB. The mission requires a consistent, efficient and continuous systems flow connecting the DoD Issuance platform, OSD Correspondence and Task Management system, with NGB. The ability of the CNGB to provide immediate and timely responses to correspondence and inquiries from the OSD, WHS, DoD offices, and service components, is dependent on the smooth integration of these systems.
The ideal candidate should be adaptable to such changes and ensure that timely and continuing guidance and assistance are provided to Government leaders and offices, through ensuring consistent and efficient business processes. Experience such as interfacing with senior military and civilian officials and the protocol involved is desirable. Work experience in performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and performing some user acceptance testing, demonstrated by positions held in those career fields is desired.
- The ability to provide solutions for organization information problems and issues by analyzing requirements; recommending system and process controls, and protocols
- Skilled in oral and written communications
- Experience and capability to analyze complex technical issues and presenting them in clear and concise language
- Experience in briefing senior leadership
- Demonstrated leadership and managerial abilities essential to successful accomplishment of multiple tasks
- Demonstrated knowledge of functions and missions of the National Guard and its role and organizational relationships within the DoD
- Capability of maintaining and/or redesigning system, tasking platforms, process controls, and protocols, and able to write and update procedures and business processes
- Ability to work in a professional environment and maintain professional behavior
- Prior working experience with Department of Defense component
- Experience interfacing with senior military and civilian officials and the protocol involved
- Work experience in organizational analysis, writing, and research demonstrated by positions held in those career fields
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality due to the sensitivity of information being processed through the National Guard Bureau
- Preferred educational background may be from one of the following fields of study: Business Administration/Management, Public Administration, Information Science, or Management
RIVA Solutions is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any protect class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please email [email protected]
. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.